Contact Christy at 561-231-4838 or
Frequently Asked Questions
How many people are able to volunteer?
- For driving we recommend 8-10 employees, paired in teams of two (2). This allows each employee to participate one time per month.
- For kitchen volunteers, we recommend no more than 6-8 volunteers. This allows for all volunteers to participate on the line, plating, prepping, and packing the meals for the drivers to deliver.
When are meals delivered?
- Kitchen volunteers arrive at 8:30 am and plate, prepare and pack the meals.
- Meals are delivered daily, Monday through Friday between 10:30 am and 1:00 pm.
- Each route consists of 10-12 stops.
Where do we deliver meals?
- We serve approximately 225 homebound seniors from Jupiter, south to LakeWorth/Lantana and West to Greenacres.
- Routes will be assigned based on the proximity to your organization/company.
What will the time commitment be?
- Routes will take 60 - 90 minutes to deliver
Why Corporate Partnerships?
Doing good and giving back feels good!
- Team Building: Group volunteer activities naturally create a positive team building experience.
- Community Engagement: Our AAR partners are committed to helping the community they work and live in.
- Employee Engagement: From a recent surveys of other AAR programs, 86% of employees think that participation in this program increases their productivity and happiness in the workplace.
- Positive Impact: 98% of employees participating in AAR programs believe that corporations which promote community volunteerism make a positive impact on an organization's reputation and employee retention.
- Give Back: The AAR program is the perfect way to give back to your community and employees. Organizations are realizing that if you give employees the opportunity to give back, they'll have a renewed appreciation for their jobs.
By being part of the Adopt-a-Route program, you will join other groups who have supported us such as FP&L, City of West Palm Beach, local city Mayors, Earl Stewart Toyota, and Seacrest Services. We thank our Corporate Partners and their employees for volunteering their time and resources to feeding and caring for our Palm Beach County seniors in need.