Enroll in the Program
Enrolling yourself or your loved one for Meals on Wheels home delivery is easy. A trained staff member will assist you in processing your application. Your first meal will be delivered within three to five days.
As a not-for-profit organization, we rely on meal recipient payments and private donations to fund our program. The price of the meal is $6.00, however financial assistance is available to those who qualify which will make the cost affordable for your budget.
Individuals who may be eligible for the program are those who are primarily home bound due to age related issues, illness or physical disability. This may include:
- People who are unable to cook for themselves
- People who have difficulty shopping for food
- Disabled adults who do not have mid-day care (either temporarily or permanently)
- Seniors who need a balanced diet and/or nourishment
- Post-op patients (our minimum service time is one month)
- People recently released from rehab
If you or someone you know would like to enroll in our program, call us today at 561-802-6979.