Enroll in the Program
Enrolling yourself or your loved one for Meals on Wheels home delivery is easy. A trained staff member will assist you in processing your application. Your first meal will be delivered within three to five days.
As a not-for-profit organization, we rely on meal recipient payments and private donations to fund our program. The cost of the meal is $4.90. If you cannot afford this amount, we will work with you to make it affordable. Some financial aid is available.
Individuals who may be eligible for the program include:
- People who are unable to cook for themselves
- People who have difficulty shopping for food
- Disabled adults who do not have mid-day care (either temporarily or permanently)
- Expectant mothers with pregnancy difficulties or restrictions
- Seniors who need a balanced diet and/or nourishment
- Post-op patients
- People recently released from rehab
If you or someone you know would like to enroll in our program, call us today at 561-802-6979.